To provide a quality program where children have the opportunity to experience:
- Trust and respect.
- Recognition and praise.
- Frequent interactions with peers and adults.
- Involvement in experiences that are meaningful, developmentally appropriate and that meet individual needs.
- Encouraging and supportive adults.
- Opportunities to learn through play and direct experiences.
- Recognition and valuing of their family and differing family structures.
- Acknowledgement of their cultures.
- A range of creative experiences including art, dance, drama, music as well as physical activities.
- A balanced program that reflects the importance of routines and fosters a positive attitude to the development of good nutrition habits, personal health, hygiene and safety.
- Opportunities for children to have a quiet time and relax.